Ceyana Canoe Club
Lois and I are offering a chance for a couple of early morning trips to some local lakes near (roughly 1 hr driving) Edmonton that we've not had club trips on in some years. Likely Battle and Coal lakes, but this is weather dependant. We have yet to decide which two days on the weekend we are likely to go where... again weather, and other events dependent. For each day plan on being out of Edmonton by 8:00 AM. We'd like to arrive early to beat the crowds, likely less wind, and better birding! Do plan to dress for expected weather, and bring a lunch you can eat in a canoe "tied up to a weed!" If you'd like to join us for one or both days please register on this site. We will be using e-mail to pass on updates, and finalize each days arrangements.
For more information contact: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Club equipment and boats may be available; send our Properties Chair a note/request <email@example.com>