Ceyana Canoe Club
We can't paddle all the time. Here's our dry-land events.
Some key points:
- All participants, members and guests, must complete an individual registration form... parents must complete for minors!
- All must check the waiver box (it is our standard club waiver) and we expect all non-members to read the waiver carefully.
- Those unable to register on-line must call Kathryn or Paul Z at 780.466.7475... to register and we will collect fees and forms either by mail or at check-in on the Friday evening.
- Camp and meal fees include our costs for the Gazebo, and other program expenses.
- Only one person should book and pay for the required tent or RV site for a family or crew that is sharing a site. Maximum of two units (tent + tent, or RV + tent) per site. Please indicate with whom you are camping on the registration form.-Tent/RV sites are booked and will be charged to the club for two nights. Thus the required two night registration. We must register early so that unused sites can be "returned" to the campground for others to book; it is a very popular campground. We expect to have our sites filled by late April.
- $5 hot dog supper, salad and cake for the younger folk for the Saturday meal.
We are looking forward to a fine weekend of easy paddling, hiking, and socializing with future, new, present and past club members.
We are still looking for folk to help plan this and other events around our 40th.Contact Mark to help.