I’m making hasty plans to paddle Hastings Lake September 25, 2022! If you like paddling, birds, fall colours or incredibly-witty puns, register with haste!
Here are the details:
Where: Hastings Lake. Meet at the end of Rge Rd 204 (off of Wye Rd, east of Sherwood Park). I’ll send mis-directions upon registration.
When: 10:00 am meet up
1. There is a short portage from the parking lot to the lake.
2. As always, PFD, whistle, bailer and throw bag are mandatory.
3. Do not attend if you are at risk of having COVID-19, Bubonic Plague or Androgenetic Alopecia. I will send screening questions in advance and ask them when you arrive.
4. Bring raingear, change of clothes and first aid in a dry bag, and water.
5. Don't forget a hat and sunscreen if sunny.
6. It’s a good birding spot & season. Bring binoculars.
7. Bring lunch and a drink!
Here are the registration confirmation details:
Thanks for registering! I will send out an email Thursday with final details, screening questions and directions. In the meantime, please email me with any questions or if your plans change (email@example.com).