Ceyana Canoe Club
This program is running in conjunction with the 2023 Ceyana Crimson Lake PP Education Weekend. The river paddling may be the North Saskatchewan or the Clearwater River
Accommodation Options available are:
1. camping at the group site with the club. To do this you will need to reserve/register for camping on the website in addition to the course. See name and link to camping below or Navigate using Programs->Trips as illustrated below to find it on the website
2. Book your own powered RV site or accommodation close by at Crimson Lake Provincial Park campsite, on Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca.
Please note we will need help getting the canoes or kayaks to Twin Lakes and back.
Please let us know if you
1. Have your own boat that is appropriate for the course?
2. Can you assist in hauling a club boat or two to Crimson Lake PP and back?
3. Could haul a club trailer (2" ball, flat 4 wiring) to Crimson Lake PP and back
Registration opens 20 Feb 2023
Planned Course facilitator : Mark Lund.
if you require additional information or can provide assistance with boats please contact Mark <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Leila <email@example.com>